R S SHELLS Commits to:
- A policy for the development and implementation of quality management system that will meet customer, statutory and regulatory requirements and provide, wherever practical and economically viable, continuous improvement in performance.
- Objectives needed to ensure that the requirements of this policy are met and that continual improvement is maintained in line with the spirit of the policy, will be set, determined and monitored at Management Review. The quality policy, principles and objectives will be communicated and available to staff at all times.
- Strengthen the competence of the employees and our Quality Management System by involving all the employees of the organization through ongoing training and awareness Programmes to ensure all that employees are knowledgeable of, understand and comply with, all applicable statutory legislations/QMS requirements and the importance of adhering to such procedures. Communicating the Quality Management System throughout the business and providing appropriate training to ensure that all employees understand and discharge their individual responsibilities to enable effective operation of the QMS.
- Continue to promptly report all noncompliance issues in accordance QMS requirements, evaluate causes of noncompliance, and implement corrective actions. Maintaining a continual review process to evaluate and enhance the Quality Management System Performance. Committed to Continuous Improvement of the Quality Management System and ensure that it shall be integrated at all levels within our organization.
- To increase sales turnover over from previous year by 5%.
- To ensure delivery schedule as per demand of customer up to a minimum of 90% .
- To attempt zero customer complaint status. In case of event of complaint, numbers not to exceed 3 annually.
- To have at least one new customer annually.