- By demonstrating its ability to consistently provide quality service that meets customer and applicable regulatory requirements,
- By addressing customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for continual improvement and the prevention of nonconformity,
- Through employee empowerment, especially for innovative action to improve each department’s performance, and
- Through orderly change management that will maintain a high level of service in technologically complex and fast-paced environments, both to accommodate technological change and for continual improvement of the technical skill and capability.
- To increase sales turnover over from previous year by 5%.
- To ensure delivery schedule as per demand of customer up to a minimum of 90% .
- To attempt zero customer complaint status. In case of event of complaint, numbers not to exceed 3 annually.
- To have at least one new customer annually.